Newborn 435-XSP Dual Component Joint Filler Gun 10 oz/300ml
The Newborn 435-XSP Dual Component Applicator is designed to work with both 300ml (10 oz) x 300 ml (10 oz) twin cartridge kits as well as 150 ml x 150 ml products. It offers a 26:1 Thrust Ratio for easy application of thick polyurea and epoxy joint fillers and sealants. Heavy duty construction includes Two-Piece Stamped Steel Friction Plate, heat treated piston rod for increased durability, trigger is hammered finished and the pressure release thumb plate has a feature (revers star burst punch) which makes it easier to release the pressure.
The Newborn 435-XSP will work with our twin cartridge polyurea products; 3246 Polyurea Expansion Joint, 3004 Polyurea Control Joint, 800 And 830 Polyurea Adhesive/Sealant And The 4034 Polyurea Concrete Crack Repair Products manufactured by ASTC Polymers.
WHERE IS NEWBORN 435-XSP DUAL CARTRIDGE GUN USED?
- For Dispensing 2 Component Joint Filler, Sealants And Adhesives
WHY NEWBORN 435-XSP DUAL CARTRIDGE GUN?
- Dual-Component Applicator For 10 Oz / 300ml Twin Cartridges In 1:1 Or 2:1 Mix Ratio
- Quick Application Of Polyurea, Epoxy, Urethane Based Products
- Easy Application Of ASTC Polymers’ Twin Cartridge Polyurea Products 3246, 3004, 4034, 830
- Thrust Ratio Of 26:1 For Use With Very High Viscosity Materials
- Two-piece stamped steel friction plate
- Heat treated piston rod for increased durability
- Pressure release thumb plate offers easier pressure release