Oil Contaminated Concrete & Asphalt Patch Kit/Resurfacer
E130A Oil Contaminated Concrete Epoxy Mortar Patch Kit/Resurfacer is a three component 100% solids epoxy mortar designed for applications of petroleum contaminated concrete or for patching asphalt. E130A is recommended for traffic area resurfacing and patching of asphalt or petroleum contaminated concrete and cement up to 1/4″ thick.
Recommended for petroleum oil contaminated substrates. However, this product is not intended for Immersion applications for acids and chemicals. This product can withstand exposure to many common solvents and chemicals.
Packaged in easy to use 3 part kits which includes silica sand that repairs 1/8 cubic foot (covers 6 sq’ @ 1’/4″), 1/4 cubic foot (covers 12 sq’ @1/4″) or 1/2 cubic foot (covers 24 sq’ @ 1/4″). Also available as a liquid only (add your own silica sand) in 1 gallon, 3 gallon and 5 gallon 2 part kits.
TOPCOAT: None required. Multiple coats are required when topcoating over mortar.
Where is E130A Oil Contaminated Concrete Epoxy Mortar Patch Kit/Resurfacer Used?
- Traffic Area Projects
Why E130A Epoxy Mortar Patch Kit?
- Great for patching and repairing oil contaminated and damaged concrete
- Can be used to patch and repair asphalt surfaces
- Crack. holes and general surface repairs
- Apply up to 1/4″ per coat
- Excellent abrasion and impact resistance
- 100% solids
- Easy to Use 3 part kit Includes Silica Sand or Liquid Only