E183HB Quick Set High Build Color Epoxy
E183HB is a two component 97% solids colored epoxy floor coating designed for applications where a high build quick setting impact and chemical resistant floor is needed. This product has a fast rate of property development and will achieve full chemical resistance in as little as 3 days at normal room temperatures. In addition, E183HB has good low temperature cure capabilities to as low as 50°F. E183HB has good color stability and topcoating with an aliphatic urethane or polyaspartic is optional depending on color stability requirements. Requires use of compatible epoxy primer for best results. Available in a high gloss with a wide selection of 19 color options. Comes in standard 3 gallon and 15 gallon kits.
PRIMER: Recommend the 015 water based epoxy primer or other suitable primers.
TOPCOAT: Optional: E322HW for increased UV stability.Many urethane and polyaspartic coatings are acceptable
E183HB Quick Set High Build Epoxy Floor Coating Used?
- Auto Service Centers
- Aircraft Hangers
Why E183HB Quick Set High Build Epoxy?
- High Build – Quick Set Impact Resistant Epoxy Floor Coating
- Quick back in-service light foot traffic 8-14 hours
- Full chemical resistance only 3 days
- Excellent Adhesion 450 psi
- Abrasion resistant Only 23 mg loss (Tabor Abrasion test)
- Excellent Chemical Resistance
- High build apply 10 to 20 mils one coat (80 – 160 sq’/gallon)
- Wide Variety of 19 Different Colors