ACL 4700SS ESD Static Dissipative Floor Paint for Cost Effective Static Control | ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014
4700 SS is an economical solution to your ESD floor coating and static control protection needs. As a carbon-loaded water-based blended acrylic polyurethane coating for concrete, 4700SS dissipates static discharge for cost-effective static control on concrete and other unfinished hard floor surfaces. Surface resistivity measures in the range of static dissipative: 105 to 108 ohms. Conforms to ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014 when tested according to ANSI/ESD STM7.1
4700SS is a low VOC, water based formula that withstands alcohol, oils, gasoline, brake fluid, anti-freeze, flux and most common electronic chemicals. 4700SS outperforms leading ESD paints.
The 4700SS is an easy to apply one part system that can be applied by roller, sprayer or brush. When a primer is desired, use the matching ACL 10-R primer.
The 4700SS is available in a standard dark gray color and comes in 1 gallon and 5 gallon pails.
We offer the option to include a Two-inch-wide copper grounding strip for grounding to earth grounds. Copper is 1.4 mil thickness (2.6 mil thickness with the conductive adhesive backing). Recommend at least 1 grounding strip every 1,000 sq’ of project surface area. See the guide: HOW TO GROUND ESD COATINGS
For ESD projects requiring a wider selection of colors on a broader range of surfaces, see our 6700 ESD Premium Anti-Static Paint which comes in 9 colors and is an easy to apply one part coating.
For floor surfaces subject to heavy use including forklift and pallet jack traffic, we offer our HB-97.2 Coating System which includes a high performance 2 part 100% solids epoxy basecoat and high solids urethane topcoat for excellent ESD anti-static control in a physically demanding environment.
For more information on anti-static floor systems, see our video library.
Where is 4700SS used?
- Electronics manufacturing
- Electronics assembly areas
- ESD protected areas
Why 4700SS ESD Anti-Static Floor Paint?
- Provides 100% anti-static control, even at low levels of humidity
- Conforms to ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014 when tested according to ANSI/ESD STM7.1
- Static dissipative: 105 to 108 ohms
- Low VOC, less than 125 g/L.
- Resists yellowing, color fading.
- Water based formula with easy soap and water cleanup.
- Economical, low cost per square foot (m2) application
- Designed for concrete floors
- Available in dark gray only
- Withstands alcohol, oil, gasoline and most common electronic chemicals
- Biodegradeable – Non-hazardous | Non-flammable