Whiteboard Paint Dry Erase Water Based Coating
Preserve the existing color of your painted walls using the clear Whiteboard Paint or create your own dry erase whiteboard using the pre-tinted white color. Write on the coated surface with dry erase markers 72 hours after application and easily wipe off any writing. Great for schools, offices, and home. With exceptional adhesion the RainguardPro Whiteboard Dry Erase Paint will turn an ordinary surface in a useable dry erase board.
Comes in a clear color for use over existing colored surfaces or use the white color to turn most any surface into a dry erase whiteboard.
RainguardPro® Whiteboard Paint can be applied to a very wide range of surfaces including chalkboards, whiteboards, dry erase wall coverings, plastic, glass, laminate, aluminum, metal, wood and existing painted surfaces. Easy to apply, may be sprayed, brushed, or roller applied.
It comes in 32 oz and 1 gallon kits in a non-yellowing clear or in a pre-tinted white. It has IsoFree technology so that when Part B is mixed with Part A, the crosslink reaction makes the combined product free of any isocyanates. Thereby the product is safe to apply for both the applicator and the environment with zero voc’s.
Where is Whiteboard Dry Erase Coating used?
- Architectural Grade Latex Paint
- Dry Erase Wall Covering
- Unpainted Wood*
- Aluminum & Metal
- Galvanized & Ungalvanized Steel
- Existing Whiteboard Paint
Why Whiteboard Dry Erase Coating?
- Turns almost any surface into a Dry Erase Whiteboard
- Comes in Clear or White Color
- Write on it only 72 hours after application
- Tough, Durable, Long Lasting Dry Erase Surface
- Scratch Resistant
- Great Chemical and acid resistance
- MEK Double rub @50% solids Passed 2,000 Cycles Test
- Non-yellowing & UV resistant topcoat
- Odor Free and Zero VOC’s
- Water Based and Non-Flammable