AM322HW Anti-Microbial Mildew Resistant Urethane
AM322HW is a two component polyester/aliphatic polyurethane coating that exhibits excellent characteristics for impact and abrasion resistance, chemical resistance, flexibility, weathering, and UV stability. With a long 2-4 hour pot life it is easy to work with for a wide range of both indoor and outdoor commercial, industrial and residential concrete floor projects.
AM322HW contains an antimicrobial chemical agent to prevent microorganisms from growing on the surface and are specially formulated to resist mildew growth on the coating film. The dry coating film of these products are mildew resistant, resists mold fungus and resists stains by mold, In addition, the dry coating film inhibits the growth of bacterial odors, resists microbial odor development and retards the growth and action of bacterial odors. As part of routine building maintenance, areas should be inspected for visible mold and the conditions causing the mold should be corrected to prevent mold from growing.
Available in a standard high-gloss with a wide selection of clear and 18 color options. Comes in 1.5 gallon kits, 3 gallon kits and 15 gallon kits. For even greater abrasion wear resistance consider using the High Wear 325 Aluminum Oxide additive. Not available for sale in California.
TOPCOAT: None recommended
AM322HW Anti-Microbial Mildew Resistant Urethane Used?
- Auto Service Centers
- Computer Rooms
- Aircraft Hangers
- Exterior Tanks
- Indoor or Outdoor Chemical Exposure Areas
- Floors subject to frequent exposure to water and high humidity environments
Why AM322HW Urethane?
- Outstanding durability with impact resistance of 160 in lb (Gardner test)
- Excellent abrasion resistance Only 22 mg loss (Tabor test) Reduced to 10 mg loss with High Wear 325 additive
- Excellent Chemical Resistance
- Anti-Microbial agent added to prevent surface growth of micro-organisms
- Specially Formulated To Resist Growth Of Mold, Mildew, Fungus On The Surface and helps prevent odors that can result
- Aliphatic, UV Stable and will not yellow
- Easy to Use with Long 2-4 Hour Pot Life
- Great for Indoor & Outdoor Concrete Floor Projects
- Wide Variety of clear and 18 Different Colors
- Solvent Based – Excellent adhesion