AM5015 Anti-Microbial Mildew Resistant Epoxy Primer
AM5015 Anti-Microbial Mildew Resistant Epoxy Primer WB is a water based 2 component epoxy coating with superb chemical resistance, abrasion resistance and substrate penetration. Can be used as a primer coat for, epoxy and urethane coating systems. AM5015 Primer Epoxy contains an antimicrobial chemical agent to prevent microorganisms from growing on the surface and are specially formulated to resist mildew growth on the coating film. The dry coating film of these products are mildew resistant, resists mold fungus and resists stains by mold, In addition, the dry coating film inhibits the growth of bacterial odors, resists microbial odor development and retards the growth and action of bacterial odors. As part of routine building maintenance, areas should be inspected for visible mold and the conditions causing the mold should be corrected to prevent mold from growing. Comes in a satin finish and choice of clear or one of 20 different colors. The clear is not water clear and not suitable for topcoating over previously color coated floors.
PRIMER: None required
TOPCOAT: Many products are suitable as topcoats including epoxy and urethane coating systems.
Where is AM5015 Anti-Microbial Epoxy Primer used?
Why AM5015 Epoxy Primer?
- Anti-Microbial agent added to prevent surface growth of micro-organisms
- Specially Formulated To Resist Growth Of Mold, Mildew, Fungus On The Surface and helps prevent odors that can result
- Versatile primer for concrete, masonry, wood surfaces
- Available in Clear and 20 Colors To Match With Topcoat
- Excellent primer for epoxy and urethane coating systems
- Long 1 – 1.5 hour pot life
- Excellent adhesion
- Good chemical and abrasion resistance
- Water base