Restore-N-Prep | Efflorescence & Stain Remover | Cleans and Dissolves | Walls & Floors
Restore-N-Prep is a cleaning solution designed to dissolve and completely remove efflorescence, minerals and stains on walls and floors to beautify and create a uniform substrate. It can be used on a wide variety of masonry substrates. This solution is an easy-to-use, spray on and rinse off detergent that will remove most stains. Once the surface is clean, you can apply a paint, your choice of decorative epoxy, polyaspartic or urethane floor coatings, clear protective water repellents or sealer to help prevent future development of efflorescence and other mineral stains.
Have stains caused by minerals that are being drawn out of the surface itself? Have the ability to seal the entire front, back, and top of the surface? Clean existing stains with Restore-N-Prep and then seal using Micro-Seal Silane/Siloxane Water Repellent.
Have stains caused by minerals being drawn through the surface because of a waterproofing membrane failure? Or have a surface with one side touching soil? Clean existing stains with Restore-N-Prep and then seal it against future problems using Efflorescence Blocker, especially if the side that moisture is getting into the surface can’t be sealed.
Application temperature range 40°F to 90°F.
Restore-N-Prep comes in 1 gallon and 5 gallon pails.
Where is Restore-N-Prep Used?
- Split Faced Block
- Smooth Block
- Burnished Block
- Brick and Mortar
- Precast Concrete
- Exterior Walls
- Mfg Plants
- Great for Cleaning Efflorescence, Minerals and Stains on both Walls & Floors
- Important Preparation Step Before Applying Paint, Decorative Floor Coating and Clear Sealers
- Simply spray on and rinse off, no scrubbing needed
- Works on wide range of concrete, masonry, stone, tile
- Does not require respirators.
- Does not etch or damage glass & anodized window frames.
- Reduces water introduction that prevents more efflorescence.