Efflorescence Blocker Protects Concrete & Masonry | Floors & Walls
Efflorescence Blocker is a versatile product designed to block and prevent efflorescence and alkali from rising to the surface of a porous concrete or masonry substrate. Works well on both floors and walls. Ideal for applications where efflorescence is not preventable and is constantly being removed.
Typically used on floors where waterproofing membranes failed or were not installed or other horizontal and vertical applications where moisture penetration is unavoidable. The finish results in a natural appearance, with some substrates slightly darkening
Efflorescence Blocker comes in 1 gallon and 5 gallon pails.
Where is Efflorescence Blocker Used?
- Waterproof Membrane Failures
- Water Repellent Sealers
- Concrete Floors
- Retaining Walls
- Garden Stones and Pavers
- Sound Walls
- High Alkali or Mineral Substrates
- Horizontal / Vertical Concrete
- Concrete Curing Aid
Why Efflorescence Blocker?
- Blocks efflorescence and alkali from coming to the surface
- Concrete & Masonry Floors and wall Surfaces
- Ideal for planters and groundwater penetration
- Resist hot-tire pickup
- Excellent exterior durability
- Direct and reverse impact resistant
- Works as a universal primer
- Water and stain resistant
- Wet and dry adhesion