The ACL 800 Digital Megohmmeter is a dependable and easy-to-use digital audit kit that is designed to test static dissipative surfaces for electrical resistivity and resistance according to industry standards such as ANSI/ESD test methods S4.1, S7.1, and STM11.11. Tests are easy to perform with or without the 5-lb probes.
Unlike analog meters with LEDs, the digital LCD window of the ACL 800 shows test results in actual values rather than the decade within which the measurement falls, with decimal digital readings to 2nd place. Additionally, since ambient conditions can affect resistivity, the ACL 800 measures resistance, resistivity, temperature, and humidity with the push of one button, making the ACL 800 the ideal megohmmeter for auditing.
This meter is suitable to use in all facets of material production, including engineering, maintenance, quality control, incoming inspection, manufacturing, research, and sales. It is ideal for the testing of anti-static mats, floor finishes, paints, wrist straps, smocks, foot wear, bags and containers.
Meter is warranted by mfg for one year from the date of purchase on parts and labor. Calibration is recommended every twelve months. Meter is available in both Fareheit and Celsius scales.
What Does 800 Meter Kit Include?
- One digital tester with conductive rubber rails for testing resistivity in ohms per square
- Two 5-lb probes for testing resistance point to point (RTT) and resistance to ground (RTG)
- Two cables for probes and an additional cable for grounding meter
- 9-volt battery
- 110-volt adapter for Fahrenheit models
- Foam-lined carrying case
- Calibration certificate traceable to NIST
- The 800 Meter is available with either a digital Fahrenheit or Celsius scale.
Where is 800 used?
- Packaging and assembly lines, material production including engineering, maintenance, quality control, incoming inspection, manufacturing, research, and sales departments
- Great for testing anti-static mats, floor finishes, paints, wrist straps, smocks, foot wear, bags and containers
Why 800 Megohmmeter?
- High Performance Digital Megohmeter Kit
- Measures Surface Resistivity, Resistance, Temperature, Humidity
- Measurement range for 10v resistance is from 103 to 106
- Measurement range for 100v resistance is from 106 to 1012
- Accuracy ±10% at 103 – 108
- Using (2) supplied 5 lb weights comply to IEC 61340-4-1, ANSI S4.1 & ANSI S7.1 to Measure Point to Point & Resistance to Ground
- Includes calibration certificate traceable to NIST
- Available in both Fahrenheit & Celsius scales
- View ACL 800 User Manual