Blue & Green Glow in Dark (Phosphorescent) Flakes
Glow Flakes offers an exciting look and addition to any decorative epoxy, polyaspartic or urethane floor coating system. Glow Flakes are phosphorescent and actually glow in the dark with a Blue or Green color hours after the room or area goes dark. Activated with both outdoor and indoor illumination.
Available in either Blue or Green colors and come standard in 1/4″ size. Easy to work with, simply broadcast the Glow Flakes into the basecoat of your coating system while wet, and then when tack free, apply a clear epoxy, polysapartic or urethane protective topcoat.
Glow in the dark flakes are a whiteish in color during the day and glow green or blue at night or when there is no light. They can be added as an accent to a color flake blend or by themselves. Glow Flakes come in 1 lb bags and standard 1/4″ size. Can apply any amount up to a full broadcast. They are broadcast into a basecoat just like any other flake.
Available in 5 additional sizes 1/32″, 1/16″, 1/8″, 1/2″ and 1″ by using the CustomFlake option on the Color Selector and then putting in the notes section on the Checkout Page what color you want and what size.
Why Glow Flakes?
- Adds an Exciting and Unique Look to Any Floor
- Phosphorescent – Lights up Floor in the Dark
- Choose from Blue or Green glow color
- Activated after absorbing Sunlight or Indoor Illumination
- Continues to glow after room lights go off
- Great for Both Indoor and Outdoor Projects
- Easy to Mix into Basecoat
- Available in 6 sizes from 1/32″ to 1″
Where are Glow Flakes used?
- Banquet Halls
- Bowling Alleys
- Grocery Stores
- Pool Decks
- Retail Stores